Thursday, May 19, 2016

Friendship

The past five months have been a little rough health wise for my parents so my sister and I had to really step up our game to help take care of them. I am so grateful to have a sister that when I get run down she jumps in to help and I can do the same for her. I must be extra special though because God not only blessed me with a sister, He blessed me with the best childhood friends ever! They knew I needed a break and some fun even if we all had to take a little plane ride to make that happen and meet up for only 24 hours. I can tell you first hand that true friendship is not being inseparable, it's being separated and nothing changes. We still laughed like we did back in middle and high school. Back then we didn't realize we were making memories, we only knew we were having fun. We did our best to reminisce and relive all those memories while we were in Vegas. We were delirious from lack of sleep but each time we tried to get a short nap, we couldn't stop talking and laughing. We laughed until we cried so many times. I am over the moon thankful for Lee and Nichole! In the end you always go back to the people that were there in the beginning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment